Propmaster Job Posting
WE'RE HIRING A PROP MAKER
Propmaster is a small Kanata based business selling handmade photobooth props. We are looking to find a driven, joyful crafter to join our team! Your job will be to cut (with a Cricut), glue and assemble photobooth props that have already been designed.
AS A PROP MAKER YOU WILL:
- Work as a contractor (paid per-prop basis)
- Work with a Cricut to cut out all prop pieces
- Hand assemble/glue the prop pieces together
- Work closely with the Propmaster who designs and organizes the prop files
- Contribute to the overall creative spark of the team by staying on top of creative trends and puns
- A strong portfolio of crafted work – showing real examples
- You have a serious excitement for all things glitter and crafts
- You are detail-oriented and a slight perfectionist
- You have a well-ventilated workspace that you can make props in
- You live in the Ottawa area (preferably close to Kanata or the Byward Market).
- You have worked with a Cricut machine (bonus if you own one already)
- You figure things out and love a good challenge
- You’re self-driven (tell us about your side projects) and excited to work with a hardworking team
- You are excited about helping us grow Propmaster.